Translate

Monday, September 15, 2014

The Suspicious Housemaid


Given Synopsis (viki.com): 
Can a stoic new housekeeper help the Eun family recover from the tragedy of losing a mother? Park Bok Nyeo (Choi Ji Woo) is a mysterious housekeeper who never cracks her serious demeanor and is rumored to be able to do anything that is asked of her by her employer. Her new charges are Eun Sang Chul (Lee Sung Jae), a recent widower, and his four troubled children, Han Kyul (Kim So Hyun), Doo Kyul (Chae Sang Woo), Se Kyul (Nam Da Reum) and Hye Kyul (Kang Ji Woo). Can the enigmatic new domestic worker help the family members heal their emotional wounds? “The Suspicious Housemaid,” also known as “The Mysterious Housemaid” and “The Mystery Housemaid,” is a 2013 South Korean drama series. Inspired by the 2011 Japanese drama “I Am Mita, Your Housekeeper,” the series is directed by Kim Hyung Shik.

Review: 
         This was alright for me.  Probably won't watch this again. Characters angered me too much at times. Also how does a woman act like a robot? It didn't feel realistic.  I hoped it would have been like some Robo-nanny...like Mary Poppins kind of thing...where she robots her way into the family and fixes all the messes that was left behind. All in all...ehh...
       I really liked the child actress though (Kim So Hyun). I look forward to her work where she becomes the main lead instead of the child role. The children all did an outstanding job. There were times when I found the issues portrayed annoying. I didn't like the father because of his spineless character. It was just very unrealistic to me.


No comments:

Post a Comment

FEEL FREE TO COMMENT AND GIVE SUGGESTIONS~^^