Translate

Sunday, April 15, 2018

Terrace House: Opening New Doors


Episodes: 16

Synopsis: 
Terrace House is a Japanese reality television show that brings together a group of strangers and watches them interact and attempt to create a romance between the characters. It is an extremely popular show in Japan and it portrays realistic scenes about love lives, friendships, careers, personal growth, and so forth. 

Reviews: 
       I really enjoyed this show and I loved how it portrayed the many problems we face in life whether it is how we grow into adults, how we figure out our careers, how we interact with people, and how we deal with the problems in our love lives, and so forth. I definitely had my favorites on this show and also people I did not necessarily understand or appreciate. 
          I personally thought Yuudai (the aspiring chef) was extremely immature. He failed to see that he would have to put in the work and effort toward his wanted goals. However, he constantly makes excuse and busies himself with work that is not helpful nor relevant toward his dream of being a chef. However, I feel like he is still young and his interactions with many often show it. I hope that he realizes and learns to make productive changes to himself. I also struggled to fully understand and relate to Ami. I felt like she had constant issues with people in the house, failed to express herself, and then felt as though others were obligated to understand her and read her well. She was awfully immature in my opinion as well making it hard for me to fully understand. 
          I liked all the other people on the show as they were mature, realistic, and also very supportive and understanding toward everyone in the house. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

FEEL FREE TO COMMENT AND GIVE SUGGESTIONS~^^