Translate

Saturday, April 14, 2018

Love Cells (Season 2)


Episodes: 12
Synopsis: 
In the season 2 of Love Cells, Nebi makes a return as the love cell of the Chef Park Tae Joon. Park Tae Joon removed his love cell surgically upon his breakup with his girlfriend and his life begins to get complicated when Nebi is released from the Love Cell Bank. Thus begins the story of learning to face emotions, heartbreak, and also people we have hurt along the way in our search for love.

Review: 
This was a lot better than the first season of Love Cells but opinion still stands about this series. I felt like season 2 is more believable but it was still not a satisfying watch. I did not enjoy the plot or the characters as much as I would have liked. I was also fairly disappointed to see one of my favorite child actresses grow up to still take on roles like this instead of focus on bigger, meaningful projects. These side projects seemed to not be up to par with her potential (which I know is great) and it was boring, childish, and not enjoyable to watch. I am fairly disappointed with this series and will not continue to watch any further seasons should they keep coming out with more.
First one was definitely not a good season.
Second one is significantly better--with more of a plot and a more realistic scenario.
However, it is not up my alley.

No comments:

Post a Comment

FEEL FREE TO COMMENT AND GIVE SUGGESTIONS~^^