Translate

Saturday, May 23, 2015

She's So Lovable


16 episodes
Synopsis (viki.com): 
Can music heal all wounds? Hyun Wook (Rain) is the president of an entertainment agency and a music producer who hold emotional scars from losing his girlfriend in an accident. When his dead girlfriend’s sister, Se Na (Krystal Jung), comes to Seoul to become a songwriter, can the two help each other achieve their dreams and heal from their shared pain? Shin Hae Yoon (Cha Ye Ryun), a director in Hyun Wook’s agency, is determined to be the one to stick by Hyun Wook, both professionally and personally. Meanwhile, vocal trainer Sung Jin (Alex) has his hands full trying to keep Kang Rae Hoon (Hoya), the leader of the idol group Infinite Power, in line. “She’s So Lovable, ” also known as "My Lovely Girl" and "My Lovable Girl," is a 2014 South Korean drama series directed by Park Hyun Ki.

Review:
I did not like this drama for many reasons. I had to push through this drama because it was boring and it did not appeal to me as I wished it would. I did start watching it because Rain was in it and also I wanted to see some of the other idols. However, this drama was a mess for me. Here are some of the reasons why I did not like this drama: 

1. It was boring. 
2. Scenes were unrealistic
3. It was kind of creepy considering Hyun Wook was Yoon Se Na's sister's boyfriend. Even though her sister passed away, it is still creepy to me. I have a sister and I can't imagine dating her boyfriend in any scenario.  I asked my friends who were watching this and they agreed that it was unrealistic and weird to have this kind of plot. And to make things worse, they didn't really pull it off very well...like Autumn Tale aka Autumn in My Heart had a similar situation like this that was kind of creepy but they pulled it off well enough that it was still acceptable.
4. I also didn't like that she only found out that Hyun Wook used to  date her sister in episode 12 and it wasn't even from Hyun Wook himself.
5. I liked Si Woo better than Hyun Wook but he isn't a strong character and it didn't help that Yoon Se Na was cold and indifferent toward his feelings.

All in all, I don't have much to say about this drama other than that I didn't like it.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

FEEL FREE TO COMMENT AND GIVE SUGGESTIONS~^^